Acts as the point of contact between the company and the client. Maintain client satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources.
Client Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Emphasizing Excellence, Good communication skills and English vocabulary
Client Service Executive Job Role and Responsiblity
– Communicating courteously with clients by telephone, email, – letter and face to face;
– Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems handling clients complaints or any major incidents keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients;
– Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of client service our organisation is providing;
– Improves client service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
– Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
– Reviewing posts and images before they go online
developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
– Developing client service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department;
– Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to client service;
– Being involved in staff appraisals;
– Leading or supervising a team of clients service staff;
– Learning about your organisation’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
– Keeping ahead of developments in clients service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses Location Mumbai.
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : 1,00,000 – 2,25,000 PA
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate, PG
Company Name : Monk Akarshala Design Pvt. Ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : We are a design services firm. We undertake internal and contracted projects covering the entire design life cycle from concept to IP through to release and feedback integration, that includes industrial design, usage testing, and UI/Ergonomics, when required. We work primarily over Indian (IST) and European (UTC) time zones.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017