Mitsui OSK Lines India Pvt Ltd Walk-in interview for fresher’s on 2nd November to 6th November for Trainee at Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs. B.Sc, M.Sc graduates can apply for the opening. Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria.Mitsui OSK Lines India Pvt Ltd Walk-In B.Sc, M.Sc freshers 2015 for Trainee at Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for this job from Mitsui OSK Lines India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Mitsui OSK Lines India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
Job Post Name: Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1) Scrutinize and approve MOL & Partner line Dangerous cargo application ensuring compliance to IMDG, local & international rules, MOL / Partner line In House rules, Owners Charter party agreement.
2) Co-ordination with Trade Management, Partner lines, Booking offices & V/l planners for various DG inquiries & issues.
3) Screening MSDS to determine product as DG or Non-DG.
4) Maintaining Database in Common Drive, MIP and STARNET.
UG – B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG – M.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL), is one of the world’s largest multi modal deep sea container carriers having over 100 years of maritime history covering Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Australia and New Zealand, with links to east-west routes. MOL is renowned for its Global Quality Service Standards offering diverse supply chain solutions. As per Forbes 2000 ranking of Top Global Companies, MOL is one of the only Three Global Ocean Carrier ranked among the world’s Top 1000 companies. MOL in India was set up in June 2002 before which it operated through general agents since 1966. MOL’s business divisions are MOL Liner, MOL Logistics, MOL BackOffice. MOL has set up offices in 7 different locations with Corporate office in Mumbai. At MOL we nurture a conducive working environment steered by open door policies & ample opportunities to learn & grow.
Walk-In Venue Details:-
Walk-In Date :- 2nd November to 6th November 2015
Walk-In Time :- 11 AM
Walk-In Address:- Mitsui OSK Lines India Pvt Ltd ,Skyline Icon, 8th Floor, Unit No. 801-804, Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400059
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017