Understand and keep up to date with best practice on the designated Misys Solution. Strong desire to learn and grow your skills with the product. Understand the market trends relating to the application areas in the defined regions.
- Use all tools available to you and your team to develop a demonstrable solution to meet the requirements of the prospect and Misys; validate the solution with the main decision makers and stakeholders.
- Create, and Review proposals made to customers in order to improve the value propositions and demonstration scenarios created.
- Answer any prospect question in an accurate and positive manner.
- Become technically expert on your Solution and be able to present the value proposition.
- Keep the demonstration systems in impeccable demo condition, bug fix, patch installation, product upgrade and static configuration included.
- Prototype new functionality under strict deadlines and follow through demonstration and handover.
- Assist in creating compelling marketing materials and other sales collateral; participate in the GTM plans for designated initiatives.
- Plan and execute discovery exercises to determine the requirements of prospects, the benefits to be obtained and the metrics to be employed; create compelling prospect proposals using appropriate value propositions; identify any potential risks or detractors to the proposition and suggest better approaches.
- Work with, and provide training and assistance for regional Sales and BSG teams in the designated application areas.
- Assist in establishing and developing any third party relationships where these are paramount to the success of the sales team meeting the business targets.
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity.
- Good Bachelors degree in IT or Finance/Accounting course and at least 0-3years professional IT experience, preferably with Misys.
- Professional experience developing or supporting banking products is desirable.
- Understanding of financial markets and familiar with the basic steps involved in end-to-end trade processing is desirable.
- Basic understanding coupled with functional/technical experience of derivative product types below included but not limited to Listed Derivatives is desirable,
- – Swaps, Futures, Swaptions, Caps, Floors, Options and Foreign Exchange Good understanding of Treasury Banking and / or Financial Environments
- Understanding of OOP with particular focus on Visual Studio and Microsoft .NET Framework
- Good understanding of relational database principals and technologies.
- Strong technical skills on Windows, Linux, Solaris.
- Basic understanding of the importance of software development processes and product life cycles; exposure to eXtreme Programming and Rapid Application Development practices will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to express complex technical and business topics in English.
- Valid passport and willingness to travel internationally on short term assignments.
- Experience on Capital markets will be considered a distinct advantage.
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Misys Software Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements both at global and local level.
|Click Here to Apply|