Misys Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Misys.
Company Name: Misys
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Post Name: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT/Software jobs
Misys hiring “Associate Software Engineer” for freshers B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates, Bangalore- February 2015
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized university
- Candidates must have 70% and above in 10th , 12th and Engineering.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be creative and energetic
- Must have excellent communication skills to express their thoughts and convert them into action.
- Candidates with Java ; Testing Certifications would be given preference.
- Selected candidates would go through a detailed BOOTCAMP and must qualify all the BOOTCAMP tests.
- Excellent remuneration, above the industry standards.
- Must be available to join immediately
- Candidates with work experience need not apply
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.Misys was formed by the merger of Misys with Turaz, which includes the award-winning Kondor+ product line. Combined they are able to address all customer requirements across both the banking and trading book businesses. Misys is the trusted partner that financial services organizations turn to for help solving their most complex problems.
|Click here to Apply|