MINDTREE Hiring B.E / B.Tech Graduates freshers 2015 for Associate Engineer at Bhubaneswar. Candidates who have completed B.E / B.Tech Graduates can apply for this job from MINDTREE.
Company Name: MINDTREE
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech Graduates
Job Post Name: Associate Engineer
Experience: Fresher’s / Entry-Level
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Salary: INR 3, 20,000/- LPA
Industry: IT / Software Services
MINDTREE Off Campus Drive For Fresh Graduates as ‘Engineer’: Salary INR 3, 20,000/- LPA. Will be working in one of the many client projects, part of one of the industry groups (BFSI, Travel & Transport, Hi-Tech, Consumer, Retail & Manufacturing) Mindtree is an expert in.
- BE/BTech (2014 Batch): CS/IT/IS/Electronics++ (Instrumentation, Communications, Telecommunications) and MCA
- 10th and 12th: 60% and Above
- BE/B.Tech/MCA: 60% and Above
- Only candidates who have completed their education from Bhubaneshwar should apply.
- Aptitude & domain based assessments (AMCAT)
- Direct Interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers. For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan – it reflects our approach to every engagement.
|Click here to Apply|