Ensures thorough understanding of a given tasks requirements. Produces work that meets the clients requirements in format and content; meets communicated metrics; displays strong attention to detail
- Records all time completely and accurately in accordance with established policy
- Appropriately escalates issues
- Effectively manages files and documents
- Works in accordance with technology and process requirements
- Client management: Displays a strong client service orientation internally.
- People management: Is a team player.
- Key competencies for legal services: beginning to develop project management skills (includes process orientation and strong attention to detail), client management skills, legal knowledge (e.g., relevant knowledge to practice area or service line) required.
- Additional competencies by service line: corporate legal services – excellent data management and data extraction skills, strong writing and research skills; litigation services superior ability to search and process information, excellent data management and data extraction skills; legal content & publishing – ability to manage large amounts of data, a very analytical mind that helps the associate do quality work on all sub-processes, flexibility in working on any of the tools or spreadsheets as required.
- Individual should be working to develop a strong base level of skills in their service line.
Experience: Prior legal experience a plus; must complete on-boarding and all other required training; experience in this role entry level to 3 years.
Education: Law degree required.
Interested candidates may walk-in from August 21st – September 19th (weekdays) between 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. with 2 copies of resume at our office.
Experience : 0 to 5 yrs.
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : LLB – Law
Company Name : Mindcrest India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Mindcrest is an internationally recognized, legal solutions company, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Utah and Pune, India. Since its founding in 2001 as the world’s first legal outsourcing company, Mindcrest has been a trusted partner to law firms and in-house counsel in delivering a suite of legal process outsourcing services in the areas of litigation, corporate legal services and legal content and publishing.
Walkin Date : August 21st – September 19th 2014 (weekdays)
Time : 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Walkin Address : 603/604,Block-D, Sixth floor,Weikfield, IT City Info Park,Nagar Road, Vadgaonsheri, PUNE, Maharashtra, India