Design something ridiculously blue-sky OR something immediately implementable. Lay it on the line by owning the success or failure of the User Experience
Function in a diverse, friendly and highly technical environment
Juggle ambiguity without drowning in it
Communicate, specify and describe their designs to researchers, developers, testers, PMs, senior leadership and other designers without ambiguity and within deadlines
Projects usually start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking. This means defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows as well as conceptual designs and prototypes. Typically, these designs are holistic in nature, focusing on the end-to-end experience more than any specific feature(s).
• Fresher or experienced? For the right candidate experience will not be a barrier. We are looking for the best!
• Education requirements include either an MA/MS in interface design, industrial design or highly related field, OR a BA/BS in interaction, industrial design
• Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color.
• User-centric approach to design and working understanding of how to apply user research data
• A design portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
• Ability to use humor and energy to keep the momentum going!
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BA, BS
Company Name : Microsoft India
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : We are looking for a UX Designer for Bing (Microsoft India), who knows the difference between GOOD and GREAT designs; someone who is able to work with ALL disciplines while driving design directions from conceptual development through final implementation. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person to make an immediate difference to the next release of Bing.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016