Microsoft Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Research Assistantship at Across India. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from Microsoft.
Company Name: Microsoft
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Job Post Name: Research Assistantship
Job Location: Across India
Industry: IT/Software Industry
Microsoft hiring freshers 2014 & 2015 batch B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates, Across India – March 2015
- B.Tech. or M.Tech. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (graduated in 2014 or in the recent past, or graduating in summer 2015)
- Strong academic record
- Interest in research
- Evidence of research potential, although having publications is not a requirement
- Strong programming skills (C/C++ required; C#/Java desirable)
HOW & WHEN TO APPLY:
- Email detailed CV to [email protected]
- Write “MNS group RA position (Your Name, highest degree earned/expected, Institution)” in the email subject line
- Include details of your projects, publications (if any), and coursework in the CV
- Also include the names of at least 2 references from your university; if you have additional references from elsewhere (e.g., internship mentors), please do include those as well.
- We expect to have multiple positions starting in summer 2015. Please apply as soon as possible.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
At Microsoft we help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. We make this simple mission come to life every day through our passion to create technologies and develop products that touch just about every kind of customer. Working at Microsoft gives you the opportunity to do things that make a real difference in millions, even billions, of lives.
|Click here to Apply|