BS/MS Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Engineer in Microsoft at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Microsoft Hiring BS/MS freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BS/MS can apply for this job from Microsoft.
Company Name: Microsoft
Qualification: Software Development Engineer
Job Post Name: BS/MS
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Collecting, parsing, managing, visualizing, storing and analyzing data at scale (aka “big data”) to turn information into insights using multiple platforms. Enable data driven decision for better customer insights.
2. Building next generation apps by pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Work closely with UX and UI, product management, and other teams to conceive, design, and create unique mobile experiences
3. Design and develop mission critical, highly scalable cloud based services with ground breaking engineering at scale required to take the most important customer data there is into the cloud at hyper scale and low COGs. All the while offering the best availability, latency and experience possible.
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 1-5 years of experience in software development skills with fluency in C# or C++/Java, or relevant programming languages.
3. Excellent skills in design, debugging and problem solving.
4. Passion for customers, product quality and test engineering.
5. Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality products or services is a plus.
6. Familiarity with Azure, web services, multi-tiered client/server distributed applications and cross device, testing is preferred.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Microsoft IT is for those IT professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services
|Click here to Apply|