Responsible for achievement of sales budget of own H.Q. monthly/yearly. Ensuring 100% coverage of listed customers as per decided frequency.
- Implementation of sales & MKT strategies
- Seek help of seniors to convert difficult customers.
- Maintaining discipline
- Dress code
- Timely reporting
- Updated client list
- Strictly working as per works norms of the company
- Focus on weak areas of the assigned territory & improve it to achieve sales budget.
- Creating net work of franchisee & own CC to reach clients & excellent services.
- With the help of seniors help bridge the gap in budget & performance to earn incentives.
- Co-Ordination with logistics & operations
- Ensure timely recovery of money & avoid bad debts
- Competitors & own strategy feed back to management
- Co ordination with other team member to create good working atmosphere.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Willing to work on fields to meet doctors and liase with them to generate Sales
- Good Communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Computers and MS Office .
Experience : 0 – 4 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Metropolis Healthcare Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Processing over 10 million tests a year, catering to more than 10,000 Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing homes and 20,000 Consultants; and with 31 years of experience delivering accurate reports, Metropolis has also earned the reputation of being India’s only multinational chain of diagnostic centers with presence in the UAE, Sri Lanka, and South Africa.
Since its inception in 1981 as a purely Mumbai based lab, Metropolis has come a long way. Visionary leadership, strategic associations with other leading laboratories across the country, strict ethical policies and a penchant for technology are some of the reasons Metropolis is India’s largest laboratory chain. NABL, CAP (College of American Pathologists) accreditation (Mumbai) reiterate that we meet stringent national and international quality requirements – imperative in a vital service sector like healthcare.
Our network of more than 105 state-of-art-laboratories across India, UAE, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Bangladesh etc..,with over 700 collection centers further demonstrate how committed we are to delivering accurate and timely results across the 4500 plus routine, specialized and highly specialized investigations we offer – investigations that use over 100 different technologies including Biochip and DNA sequencing. Innovations like Home Health Services enable us to reach you so that going for a check up is no longer an inconvenience.
|Click here to Apply|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016