AP Accountant Description : Reporting line Reports to SSC Team Lead Accounts Payable Context & scope for role Perform Accounts Payable transaction processing in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with defined operating procedures and performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Reports to Team Lead Accounts Payable.
- Core Responsibilities :
- Maintain master data.
- Invoice administration and control.
- Invoice receiving (paper and electronic handling).
- Posting preparation and transfer to SAP FI
- Generate defined standard reports and process ad hoc requests as required by the team lead.
- Invoice processing.
- Payment processing.
- Period end processing and reporting.
- Conflict management.
- Achieve performance objectives agreed with the assigned team lead.
- Perform other duties as required within Accounts Payable area as agreed with the assigned team lead.
- Contribute to Accounts Payable process improvement initiatives as required.
- Education University degree / B.Com / M.Com / MBA (formal 15 years of education is a MUST).
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Good knowledge of SAP, scanning and workflow technology.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Preferably working knowledge of Indian and German.
- Working experience in Accounts Payable or other core financial processes within a complex and international environment.
- (Ideally in a SSC): 2-4 years
- Desired Skills:
- Target and result driven.
- Flexible and open to learning.
- Energetic and driven with a real hands on approach to the job.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs and market trends.
- Strong team-player.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- If interested please share your Resume on [email protected]
- **Candidate with Gap in education or work experience should not apply.
- **Candidate who have applied with metro services in the past 1 year should not apply again.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : B.Com/ B.B.A/ MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Metro Global Services
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : METRO Services is the Captive shared services center of the METRO Group, a fortune 100 company with its presence in over 32 countries.
Walkin Date : 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th January 2015**
Walkin Address : Metro Global Services, Cluster ‘D’ Wing 2, 6th Floor, Eon Free Zone, Plot no. 1, Survey No. 77, MIDC Kharadi knowlegde park, Pune- 411014. Maharashtra, India.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017