Involve in design & implementation activities of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) & Security Operations (SOC) of Daimler’s Cyber Security Center Project.
- Understand the Internet Security Environment. Define Taxonomy of Vulnerabilities, Exploits, Attacks and Responses.
- Develop custom SIEM use cases, in collaboration with various IT teams within Daimler
- Perform post-mortem analysis on traffic flows in accordance with current and emerging threat and attack vectors to identify and/or confirm malicious activity or compromise.
- Perform forensic investigation on critical security incidents, find RCA and provide recommendations
- Must be a computer science / ECE / IT student unless exceptionally interested in security
- Good academic / mathematical background ( students should have scored 70% marks throughout his/her academics from 10th Std to higher degree)
- Good programming background
- Interest in Hacking / Cybersecurity
- Willingness to Learn and Deliver
- Interest in Cars / Automotive
- Good Communication Skills
- Very proactive in nature and take-up new initiatives to improve the SIEM service
- Flexible to work independently, also as a team player and motivated to take ownership at various levels
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Company Name : Mercedes-Benz
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Mercedes-Benz is a German automobile manufacturer, a multinational division of the German manufacturer Daimler AG. The brand is used for luxury automobiles, buses, coaches, and trucks. The headquarters of Mercedes-Benz is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016