Greetings from Melstar Infor mation Technologies LTD.Melstar Information Technologies Ltd ( MITL), established in 1986, a part of the Yash Birla Group is an Application Management Services and Solutions company.
We have an Opening for the Position of “IT / Technical Recruiter”.
- Candidate should work independently (Should be able to work alone)
- Responsible for End To End Recruitment process
- Sourcing and Screening Candidates from various recruiting sources
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including referral
- generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced Internet sourcing
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic and a good working attitude.
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Interested candidates can come directly for Walk-In Interview which is scheduled from 5-1-2015 to 9 -1- 2015 between 11 am to 5 pm
- Carry a hard copy of your Updated CV .
Experience : 0 – 4 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Melstar Information Technologies Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Melstar is a CMM Level global IT company with its headquarters in Mumbai; India. We have eight software development facilities, with eleven offices worldwide including the US,Europe and India. We offer a unique blend of domain expertise in the field of Banking, Finance, Insurance and Manufacturing. We are engaged in cutting-edge technologies like e-commerce,web development and dot-com projects with strong N-tier approach. We have global partnerships with IBM,Microsoft, Oracle,Informix and other IT Stalwarts. Our strong customer focus can be seen from the prestigious list of clients like Citibank N.A., IBM, Genpact, Standard Chartered, HP etc.
Walkin Date : 5th January – 9th January
Time : 11 AM
Walkin Address : Melstar Information Technologies Limited – Yash Birla Group . No.335, Connection Point ‘A’ Block,Mezzanine Floor, Airport Exit Road Bangalore – 560017
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016