Bahcelor’s /Master’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Content Communications Specialist in McGraw Hill at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. McGraw Hill Hiring Bahcelor’s /Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for Content Communications Specialist at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Bahcelor’s /Master’s Degree can apply for this job from McGraw Hill.
Company Name: McGraw Hill
Qualification: Bahcelor’s /Master’s Degree
Job Post Name: Content Communications Specialist
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Distribution List Management.
2. Help drive consistency in regional messaging by creating a global message bank.
3. Help organize online broadcasting tools and coordinate information collating from various internal teams.
4. Responsible for content development and upkeep of communications tools for internal mass communications (e.g. drafting content for e-newsletter, broadcast mail and intranet, organize and support global and local communications events and projects) ensuring it is credible, informative and well-received by staff, produced on time and to a high standard.
1. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with minimum 3 years experience
2. Competent in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Desktop publishing (DTP) software’s like 3. PageMaker/QuarkXpress/InDesign/Corel Ventura
3. Ability to draft high quality news items, articles, and other materials for newsletter and intranet site in English.
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization from senior level executives to all other employment segments.
5. Experienced in creating communications plans.
6. Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and works well independently and in team settings.
7.Ability to manage multiple projects to completion and within deadlines.
8. High level of initiative with the ability to self-motivate.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets. We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. Our independent credit ratings, indices, analytics, price assessments and research provide clients with the essential intelligence to manage risk and identify opportunities to grow.
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank|
|Pandyan Grama Bank|
|Mazagon Dock Limited|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Food Corporation of India|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Indian Ordnance Factories|
|Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Indian Air Force|
|Click here to Apply|