Bahcelor’s Degree Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in McGraw Hill at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. McGraw Hill Hiring Bahcelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed Bahcelor’s Degree can apply for this job from McGraw Hill.
Company Name: McGraw Hill
Qualification: Bahcelor’s Degree
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
2. 3-5 years years of significant experience in web development using Java Core & Enterprise or C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Web API
3. Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
4. Substantial work experience using any of the Java script packages such as jQuery, Ember.js or ExtJS
5. Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge and hands-on experience in the below areas:
1. architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
2. Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
3. Engineer components, and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages and tools
4. Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
5. Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
6. Be part of a culture to continuously improve the technical design and code base
7. Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams and stubbed code
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets. We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, J.D. Power, and McGraw Hill Construction. Our independent credit ratings, indices, analytics, price assessments and research provide clients with the essential intelligence to manage risk and identify opportunities to grow.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016