BE/MS/MBA Fresher’s required for the position Business Analyst in MastersCard at Gurgaon. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.MastersCard Hiring BE/MS/MBA freshers 2015 for Business Analyst at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed BE/MS/MBA can apply for this job from MastersCard.
Company Name: MastersCard
Job Post Name: Business Analyst
Job Location: Gurgaon
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Website: http:// www.mastercard.com
Support all business areas of Advisors with critical data analysis that helps clients make profitable decisions. An Analyst utilize tools like decision trees, clustering, regression, econometrics and time series, structural equation modeling, linear programming and algorithms, SAS, SQL, VBA and OLAP
Use knowledge of the application of big data quantitative analytics to provide hands-on support for merchant analytics product development and custom analytical project delivery that satisfies and retains a global client base. The “Analyst” will scope, manage and deliver actionable insights that drive sales and customer acquisition analyzing behavioral or attitudinal data by understanding performance of issuers, retailers, categories or brands.
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
1. Demonstrate innovative thinking to deliver custom analytics projects as part of a global project team.
2. Bachelors in quantitative field (e.g., Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research), M.S or MBA
3. Experience in hands-on programming, data mining, data modeling, and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver analytical solutions
4. Ability to easily move between business, analytical, and technical teams and articulate solution requirements for each group. Experience with quality control and data validation
5. Relevant retail and payments industry experience in analyzing BIG data preferred
6. Generate portfolio and customer matrices and dashboards with key insights on brands, products and services
7. Proven experience in using analysis to understand the behaviors, motivations and needs of customers in a retail environment and the use of this insight to create new strategies to grow long-term customer value.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
MasterCard can be used in many stores, restaurants, hotels, airlines, car rental agencies, petrol stations, and other locations worldwide. In fact, MasterCard is accepted at millions of locations around the globe.
|Click here to Apply|