Highly organized with great attention to detail. Research and development of quantitative based solutions to support business partners
- Creatively develop & synthesize insights into actions
- Sound understanding of statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Ability to pick up new tools and technologies
- Exposure to Hadoop, Python, Hive, Impala, SQL & SAS is a plus
- Experience with PC and UNIX environments
- B.A/B.S in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research).
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to tell a story with data.
- Strong Proficiency in MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage projects, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exposure to Python, SQL, SAS – a plus
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BA/BS Degree
Company Name : MasterCard
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services and Managed Services. Advisors Marketing supports the Advisors Business lines, in their mission to drive business advantage through insight, foresight and engagement for Issuers, Merchants, Governments, Investors and Media Buyers. Advisors Marketing’s main objective is to build differentiation and credibility for Advisors by marketing thought leadership and customer-oriented products and solutions to prospects and customers. With an aggressive vision of growth, the marketing team works to expand and accelerate the revenue pipeline through sales enablement and scalable marketing initiatives.
|Click here to Apply|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016