Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in MasterCard at Vadodara. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.MasterCard Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Vadodara. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from MasterCard.
Company Name: MasterCard
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Vadodara
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Develop (code) Enterprise Application with quality, within schedule and within estimated efforts.
2. Provide estimate for the assigned task and do Low level design
3. Write and execute Unit, Integration test cases
4. Provide accurate status of the tasks assigned
5. Keep abreast of new and developing technologies and strive to apply them to the job
6. Comply with organizations processes. Policies and protects organization’s Intellectual property. Also, participate in organization level process improvement and knowledge sharing
Essential knowledge, Skills & Attributes :
1. Hands on experience of on working with core Java, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP), Hibernate, JSP, JPA, application servers (Jboss, WebLogic), SQL & RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle and PostGRES), Web-services (JSON and SOAP) & XML
2. Hands on experience of using Eclipse/My Eclipse IDE, writing Junit test cases, working with Maven/Ant, GIT
3. Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, should be able to articulate his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal).
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
MasterCard SecureCode is initiated on a retailer’s website and interacts with both the cardholder and their card issuer. When your customer comes to pay, a pop-up window appears asking them to enter a unique, personal code that has been registered with their bank. The bank then authenticates the cardholder performing the transaction and provides the electronic retailer explicit evidence of the online purchase.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017