Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Quality Engineer in MasterCard at Vadodara. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. MasterCard Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Quality Engineer at Vadodara. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from MasterCard.
Company Name: MasterCard
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Quality Engineer
Job Location: Vadodara
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The Quality Assurance & Testing Team is a dedicated group of resources that provide release test planning and release test execution services for Emerging Payments applications (MDES).
2. Participate in complex initiatives and projects by utilizing experience gained testing web services, APIs, mobile applications, and ecommerce sites.
3. Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies
4. Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash
5. Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment
6. Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology
1. Coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned MasterCard developed systems.
2. Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
3. Ensure timely and accurate communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the life cycle of the project.
4. Monitor and manage project budgets.
5. Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. 6. Participate in review of project deliverables.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
MasterCard SecureCode is initiated on a retailer’s website and interacts with both the cardholder and their card issuer. When your customer comes to pay, a pop-up window appears asking them to enter a unique, personal code that has been registered with their bank. The bank then authenticates the cardholder performing the transaction and provides the electronic retailer explicit evidence of the online purchase.
|Click here to Apply|