Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate Engineer, Software Engineer in MasterCard at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. MasterCard Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Engineer, Software Engineer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from MasterCard.
Company Name: MasterCard
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate Engineer, Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
2. Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
3. Some experience with the following: Unix/Linux, java, C++, usability testing
4. Possesses strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
5. Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
1. Analyze, design, develop and support new processing and enhancements on the Single Message platform and customer user interfaces.
2. Develop new and support existing web services for Core Authorization platforms
3. Work as a team to support production issues and defects as well as provide daily support of platform
4. Support the implementation of Authorization releases 4 times per year plus all emergency changes
1. Analyze, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
2. Participate as an individual contributor on teams
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
MasterCard SecureCode is initiated on a retailer’s website and interacts with both the cardholder and their card issuer. When your customer comes to pay, a pop-up window appears asking them to enter a unique, personal code that has been registered with their bank. The bank then authenticates the cardholder performing the transaction and provides the electronic retailer explicit evidence of the online purchase.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017