The Ideal Qualification For This Position Must Have A B.E. (With Mechanical / Production / Polymer) Degree With An Added Post Qualification Degree Of MBA ( Operations Or Supply Chain Management)
1) Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, etc.
2) Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation
3) Gather and organize information on problems or procedures.
4) Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
5) Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
6) Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements
7) Design, evaluate and recommend changes of forms and reports
8) Support Marketing or Plant for any business related activities.
9) Preparing MIS and other reports
10) Other General Tasks
This Position Would Report To The Vice President – Technical And Would Need a 5 Yrs Of Service Bond To Be Signed With The Company.
Skills Required :-
Should have a good command over the English language.
Thinking process should be positive
Disciplined and well-organized
Should be good in presentation skills
This Position Would Report To The Vice President Technical And Would Need A 5 Yrs Of Service Bond To Be Signed With The Company.
Experience : 0-1 Year
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gwalior, Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Company Name : Manushhya HR services Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : A 7000 Crore Indian Corporate Manufacturing Company Having Offices & Manufacturing Plants Across India.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016