Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in Manhattan at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Manhattan Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Manhattan.
Company Name: Manhattan
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Software Engineer – C++
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Develop New Products, Taking care of big Product enhancements, resolve technical issues that arise post customer implementation.
2. Develop high-quality, client specific enhancements within the establishment timelines.
3. Support all the technical aspects involved in implementation of additional functionality.
4. Work closely with the consultants who are aligned to customers in various geographies
Position Requirements :
1. Strong C++ experience. Java exp./ knowledge will be nice to have.
2. Strong Database & UNIX experience.
3. Good analytical skills and ability to deep dive into problems and provide solutions.
4. Experience in working with consultants in any geography.
5. Good customer handling experience would be nice to have
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
We believe that for brands to be truly competitive, the entire enterprise must contribute to winning and keeping the customer’s business. Making this happen means being flexible enough to respond efficiency and become drivers of revenue and relationships. And yet, to remain viable, organizations must carefully protect profitability.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016