BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Associate Software Developer in Magnitude at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Magnitude Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Associate Software Developer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Magnitude.
Company Name: Magnitude
Job Post Name: Associate Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. End to end delivery of product features.
2. Design, Implement, Test and perform peer review.
3. Rapid turn-around of bug fixesincluding customer criticalissues while adhering to processesand standardsrelated to configuration management, coding and design methodologies.
1. B Tech/ M Tech in CSE preferably from premier institutes
1. 0-2 years of experience, preferably in a commercial software developmentteam.
2. Excellent problem solving and coding skills
3. Ability to understand existing code and extend / debug the existing design/code.
4. Should be aQuick learner and possess ability to pick up any technology, tool,architecture and domain in ashort time frame.
5. Exposure to Database concepts and should be proficient in writing SQL queries
6. Should have worked on projects (including academic) using any object orientedlanguage.
7. Should have excellent communications skills.
8. Should be agood team player.
9. Preferably should possess working experiencewith one or more of the following technologies – C#, Python, Java, J2EE, Webservices, Hibernate, JSF
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Most enterprise information management solution providers take a traditional approach to integrating, accessing, and delivering information for reporting and analysis. Magnitude Software is different. We’re fundamentally changing how companies derive more value from their data, while also reducing their cost of implementing robust EIM solutions.
|Click here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016