Development and support of our trading, risk management, infrastructural and reporting applications. work with the Lead Technologists to develop and deliver solutions within a timely manner within the scope of the overall business strategy.
- Assisting Application Support with root cause analysis of production incidents.
- Performing data set up, maintenance and production changes.
- Collaborating with the rest of the team in other regions and other development teams on common initiatives
- Building knowledge base and improving documentation and processes
- Proven track of record of relevant industry/technology experience (at least 3 years)
- Experience in development or support of mission critical complex production systems
- Good C++ programming skills in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Strong Python and UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with SQL (Sybase)
- An appreciation of key business drivers and an understanding of the IT impact upon the business
- Proven experience in testing and rolling out production changes
- Understanding software design patterns and Object Oriented design expertise
- Developed diagnostic and analytic skills with proven problem solving experience
- Strong desire for technical excellence
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and be a “team player”
- Commitment to open and professional communication
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across cultures with a geographically dispersed user community
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and thrive in a constantly changing environment
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Macquaries
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : This information is a general description of the Macquarie Group only. Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of it having regard to your particular objectives, financial situation and needs and you should seek independent advice. No information set out above constitutes advice, an advertisement, an invitation, an offer or a solicitation, to buy or sell any financial product or security or to engage in any investment activity, or an offer of any banking or financial service. Some products and/or services mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016