The Software Engineer develops, configures software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity. The SE needs to be conversant with the latest technologies in the .NET stream and will contribute either individually or as a team with other SE peers usually reporting to a project lead.
- Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery
- Works closely with the module/team leads to help deliver innovative, world-class software solutions
- Develops software systems as per specifications
- Prepares technical documentation
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixing
- Applies diagnostic and debugging skills to troubleshoot complex software applications
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment focused on delivery
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduates, Candidates with BE/MCA in computer science are preferred
- Any .NET certification will be an added advantage.
- 1 – 5 years
- .NET 4.0 and upwards with Visual Studio
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET & MVC, Web API, Winforms, WCF, LinQ development
- Expertise in at least one RDBMS SQL Server 2008+ or Oracle
- Knowledge of automated unit testing frameworks like NUnit or MSTest or Coded UI
- Knowledge of working with versioning or ALM tools like TFS or SVN
- Knowledge of multiple jQuery frameworks like AngularJS, NodeJS, KnockoutJS etc.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework 4.0+ or any other ORM tool.
- Knowledge of Windows App development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM/Iterative
- Knowledge of Project SDLC and processes
- Well versed with practical OOPs concepts and demonstrates workable knowledge of the same.
- Understands and thinks in objects for system design.
Experience : 1 to 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MCA
Company Name : Lionbridge Technologies Inc
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Lionbridge Technologies Inc. http://www.lionbridge.com Lionbridge Technologies (NASDAQ: LIOX) Established in 1996 and headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with a 4,600 workforce spread across 50+ locations across 26 countries worldwide with a revenue of $400 million (est.). Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) provides globalization and offshoring services that enable clients to develop, release, manage and maintain their enterprise content and technology applications globally.
|Click Here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017