We are looking for Diploma Engineers for our Packaged Gas Products Business,
The brief job description is as follows:
- Assisting Plant Manager in Preparation of Annual Plan for production volume, Capital expenditure, maintenance expenses, operating parameters, manpower, etc. for unit
- To ensure safe, efficient and continuous operation of PG&P plant to achieve the customer satisfaction as per sales demand.
- Reports Daily & monthly stock reports and Monthly Operations reports.
- Coordinate all the activities related to Operations in the shift.
- Initiatives to improve Safety culture like Tool box talk/Safety person awards etc.
- Ensure production is achieved as per agreed plan in cost effective manner with established safety and quality standards.
- Planning of raw materials such as Nitrate, LOX,LIN,LAR, CO2 etc
- LOX/LIN/LAR/Nitrous Oxide Tankers loading/unloading safely including ISO containers
- Ensure reliability of plant operations with planned maintenance schedule using SAP PM,
- Assist Plant Manager to achieve 100 % statutory compliance with regulatory bodies for the property & operations,
- Responsible for safety & security of the Assets & Facility & workforce including contractors during his/her shift in the premises
- Ensure strict observance of Golden Rules Of Safety.
- Report any Near Miss/Incident/Accident and investigate them to identify and fix the gaps,
- Support to SHEQ activity like conducting Lead safe / PTW audits/Safety walk / Conducting Risk Assessments to improve the safety culture and safe behaviour.
- Safety Equipment maintenance ( Fire Hydrant & Extinguishers)
- Responsible for planning materials requirement for plant spares and procuring with HO support.
- Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/ B.Sc in Chemical
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Taloja (Maharashtra)
Qualification : Diploma, B Sc
Company Name : Linde India Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : BOC India Limited, a member of The Linde Group, has over 75 years of accumulated Indian experience with the largest national presence. We are the world’s largest industrial gases and engineering group which has its own history and proud legacy. Our strength comes from more than 50,000 people, spread across around 100 countries, each with a unique ability to contribute and add value. Our vision gives us identity about what we are as a group, and focuses our energy on the direction that we move in and what we want to achieve.
|Click Here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017