To work for Design, Research & Development Department. Development of Design for the new product.
- To prepare design of GUI Interface for embedded system using Industrial standard protocol
- e.g. MODBUS, ASCII/ RTU Protocol.
- Design & Development of PC interface software with embedded system for real time applications of monitoring and data logging.
- Design and implement quality GUI and Graph/ report generation.
- Preparing required design drawings, diagrams, production documents / flowcharts.
- Coordinating with the production dept. for the continual improvement of the products under manufacturing.
- Any special purpose design as per new projects requirement.
- To update the status and report to Seniors & HOD on daily basis about the latest developments taking place, verbally or over internal emails.
- Any other work assigned by the company management or related to the new product or software development.
- To Maintain the records on PC/ Paper as per the ISO norms.
Area Of Interest:
- Interested in software/ application development
- Willingness to work in electronics field
- Maintain a broad knowledge of new technology, equipment, and systems in electronics and computer field.
- .NET framework, VB, C#
- RDBMS, OOP
- Networking & port communication
- RS485, MODBUS, Ethernet Protocols
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to Design and implement structure algorithms.
- Exceptional professional and interpersonal skills in the areas of planning, communicating, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Identify and implement both technical and process improvements/solution.
- Promote active listening with team members.
- Contribute appropriately to conversations.
- Strong written & oral communication skills to effectively and comfortably communicate with end users.
- Follow through with commitments and foster mutual trust with fellow colleagues.
- Assume additional responsibility without being asked.
- Customer Oriented Approach:
- Understand expectations that were set with customer.
- Exemplary customer service mentality and can-do attitude, including a demonstrated willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during periods of heavy workload in order to meet project milestones and implementation deadlines.
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ Any Graduate /M.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA
Company Name : Libratherm Instruments Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : LIBRATHERM is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified Indian Company engaged in the manufacturing activity of Electronic Process Control Instruments since 1991. Our Product Range includes Digital and Microprocessor based Temperature Indicators / Controllers having different configurations, such as simple ON/OFF, Time Proportional, PID, Programmable Ramp / Soak, Multi-loop PID, Data Loggers with Printer and PC interface, Temperature Scanners, etc… We also manufacture Process Indicators / Controllers for pressure, flow, level, pH and ORP controls, SCR Power Controllers (or Thyristor Power Pack), Two-wire Temperature Transmitters, Signal Convertor / Isolator Modules, Digital and Microprocessor based Timers / Counters, Dedicated Logic Controllers and special purpose Instruments for specific application. At Libratherm, the instruments are designed and developed by highly qualified and experienced team of Engineers with in-house Design and Development facilities for both hardware and software. All our instruments are manufactured under strict stage wise inspection and intensive testing. Libratherm products are rugged, reliable and field proven for long lasting performance. As on date, we have more than 15,000 instruments to our credit, which are working satisfactory.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016