LexisNexis Hiring B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates freshers 2015 for Software Engineer Intern at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates can apply for this job from LexisNexis.
Company Name: LexisNexis
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA Graduates
Job Post Name: Software Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT / Software Services
This Software Engineering Intern will write software, craft sample code and participate as a member of an Agile software development team with other developers.
- Currently in an undergraduate or graduate academic program with a focus on software development.
- Programming language training in Java, C#, C and/or Python.
- Demonstrated track record of committing to a long term (non-academic) objective and completing project.
- Experience developing systems using Opensource systems, tools and platforms
- Familiar with database technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis� and Nexis� services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected]
|Click here to Apply|