Maintaining employee database. Handling post recruitment operations. Handling joining formalities, attendance, payroll, onsite travel.
- Co-ordinating with different stake holders like on boarding team, recruitment team, for the ease of process.
- Good hands on MS outlook, MS Excel, MS word, MS PowerPoint.
- Handling Payroll
- Attendance and Leave management
- Handling performance appraisal and employee productivity activities.
- Documentation of employees prior to their joining and after their joining.
- Creating employee personnel file. Handling employee grievances.
- Maintaining the daily and weekly reports
- Involved in Employee Engagement activities.
- Handling induction, on boarding, trainings, appraisals
- Co-ordination with Insurance vendors and medical vendors for onsite employees
- Good exposure to payroll, leave and attendance and Offer generation
- Minimum 3 months of experience into HR
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Indore
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : In business since 2000, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, LanceSoft is a leading Contingent Workforce and IT Solutions provider operating out of various locations across the North America, Canada and Asia Pacific. We serve customers across diverse markets like: Technology, BFSI, Healthcare, Telecom, Energy & Utilities, US Government and many more. LanceSoft is currently a Vendor-of-Choice for various Fortune 500 companies. We have consistently received the “Service Excellence Award” for the year 2009 and 2010 and the “Supplier of the Year” award from Kelly Services for the year 2011 for the Johnson & Johnson staffing program. LanceSoft has also been featured as one of the Top 20 IT Services Company in the US in the si100 Magazine, consecutively for two years – 2011 and 2010. We have also been acknowledged as a fast-growing global IT services company with an impeccable record of deliveries spanning various verticals.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016