Lakshmi Technology and Engineering Industries Limited (LTE) invite applications for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961:
Terms and conditions:
- Should not have undergone any Apprenticeship Training under BOAT as per Apprentice Act.
- Should not have undergone any Employment for a period of one year or more
- No Hostel facility will be provided for the Apprentices
- No Conveyance will be provided by LTE.
- Candidates pass – outs of 2012, 2013 and 2014 are only eligible to apply
- A Diploma in Engineering /Technology awarded by a State Council on Board of Technical Education established by a State Government or by an University or by an institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent.
- Age for engagement of Act Apprentices for training
- The candidates should have completed 18 years of age and should not have completed 23 years of age.
- Eligible candidates selection will be made through preliminary test and personal interview
- Physical Fitness
- Selected candidates will have to conform to the standards of physical fitness.
The Candidate who fulfill above criteria such as, age, qualification and other terms and conditions may apply though Naukri.com login.
Experience : 0 – 0 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Coimbatore
Qualification : Diploma / Post Graduation
Company Name : Lakshmi Technology and Engineering Industries Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Lakshmi Technology and Engineering Industries Limited (LTE) Lakshmi Technology and Engineering Industries Limited (LTE), was incorporated on the 18th October 2004 and operations were initiated soon after its founding. The company is engaged in the manufacture of precision parts, realization of subassemblies and assemblies, integrated production of subsystems and main systems for various sectors such as the Aerospace and for high-end technology oriented sectors. In a short span of 7 years LTE has evolved as a supplier of complete modules and subsystems by excelling the customer requirements for various critical components in high technology domains. Further LTE engages itself in the manufacture of critical products such as actuators, control valves, sensors & fluid control components. LTE aims at giving its customer complete satisfaction by achieving their requirements at the right time and in exact quality. LTE handles all aspects, right from the specification given by the customer to design/analysis and complete product realization and testing, making us a one stop solution for all our customers. We strive to further the relationship between our customers by developing dedicated resources for our customers to ensure the delivery and quality focus is maintained at all costs.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016