. Implement the next generation UI in a variety of aspect ratios on a variety of devices. Adhere to and promote standards and web development best practices.
- Ensure high performance of frontend experiences.
- Work with UX team to assess technical feasibility and identify risks.
- Working in a highly creative, detail oriented front end Web UI Environment.
- Create highly usable Web applications.
- This person should have a proven history of innovative user interface design and development.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate degree in Computer Sc./ Engineering from top colleges of state universities and other good engineering institutes with 60% throughout academics.
- Degrees attained B.Tech/B.E./ MCA/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc./ M.S. in Computer Science / IT and related field.
- 8-12 years software development experience in a fast-paced environment, working through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Good CSS experience (preferred CSS 3.0)
- Knowledge of Unit testing framework e.g. Karma-Jasmine, Junit etc
- Understanding of usability, interaction designing aspects and cross browser compatibility
- Understanding of Core Java, web services and XML APIs, Node.js will be a plus
- Knowledge about Frontend Performance Optimization is a plus
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Prior experience with agile methodologies and scrum practices, including continuous integration and TDD, is a plus.
- Team-oriented, meticulous, rigorous, attention to details, strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : B.Tech/BE, MCA, ME/M.Tech, M.Sc, MS in Computer Science / IT and related field
Company Name : Kronos Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries including more than half of the Fortune 1000 use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
|Click Here to Apply|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016