Any Graduate Freshers required for the position HR Executive in KPMG India Private Limited. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
KPMG India Private Limited Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2017 for HR Executive. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from KPMG India Private Limited.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||KPMG India Private Limited
||0 – 3 yrs
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the HR Executive Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: HR Executive
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: Any Graduate
- Regional relationship management
- Ongoing interaction with the Practice in understanding morale boosters/ concerns
- Initiating good HR practices which could improve employee morale and increase employee engagement
- Engaging with the Business in their reviews and driving HR policies/ processes through them
- Independently managing the Partner/ Director relationships
- Managing the location teams in ensuring consistency in policies and processes
- Recommending, interacting with external industry members in gauging competitor intelligence
- Performance Management
- Facilitate the performance management process within the functions
- Supporting the Functional Manager in the yearly performance management exercise
- Responsible for independently managing the yearly compensation/ benefits exercise in coordination with Business management
- Exit management
- Working on the attrition analysis for the business
- Highlighting key morale boosters/concerns to the Business leadership group and initiating action
- Ensuring all India compliance on exit process across all locations
- MIS Reporting
- Ensuring relevant monthly reports are presented to the Practice/ Business leadership group
- Assisting the Business leadership on any HR data required at various junctions.
- Key internal clients/interactions
- Business Leadership group
- Practice Leadership group/ members
- Practice team members
- Location team members (specific to the Business)
- KPMG Firm members in other countries
- Major Challenges (The challenges inherent in the job that require a continual test of the job holders abilities)
- Drive and Resilience- Managing tough business requirements from a relationship management and sourcing perspective
- Problem Solving- Innovative solutions to routine operational hurdles
- Developing People- Remote management of team members owing to centralization of this role
- Building Relationships- Engaging with business leaders/members in different locations and maintaining a consistent relationship by constantly making an impact.
|Candidate Profile :
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and priorities simultaneous programs under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with senior management through verbal and written communications.
- Ability to self-start, find solutions and deliver results within strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to produce zero-defect work.
- Strong relationship management skills, organisational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
|Last Date to Apply Online :16/01/2017
|Company Profile :
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 138,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 150 countries worldwide.KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International.”) was established in September 1993. As members of a cohesive business unit they respond to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition.The combined support of the Human resource, administration, finance, Risk and technology form the backbone of the Firm. The support function works parallel to the business aligning the Firm’s People agenda with the business goals.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs