KPMG Global Services Hiring B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Maintenance Engineer at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from KPMG Global Services.
Company Name: KPMG Global Services
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 152,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 156 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 23 billion dollars in revenues in 2012.
For the last three years, KPMG has ranked as an Ideal Employer on a global index of the worlds most attractive employers. The index is based on the opinions of close to 130,000 students from renowned academic institutions across many economies, including the United States, China, Germany, France, the United Kingdom and India. KPMG provides its employees with award-winning diversity initiatives and a formal mentoring program.
The position will constitute part of the Research, Analysis and Knowledge (RAK) unit, KPMGs knowledge services hub. RAK is integral to the firms strategy of enhancing innovation, building scalability and improving profitability.
- About the team The Global Knowledge Center of Excellence (GK CoE) delivers knowledge support activities across all of KPMG. The GKCoE is based at the KPMG Global Services (KGS) in Gurgaon, New Delhi, India. The CoE supports the different business units across KPMG Global by providing solutions that can implemented in quicker timeframe and thereby reduce costs.
- Purpose of the Job This role is responsible for the day-to-day publishing of content on the GK CoE SharePoint 2007 portal, as well as being involved in other content projects such as assisting with publication processes, data collection and presentation and metrics. This requires an understanding of the portals templates, layout and functionality. All publishing must be in alignment with global risk and brand policies, and in accordance with web policies and standards of the intranet portal system. Key Responsibilities
- Uploading documents, content and links to the internal portals
- Working within agreed SLAs
- Uploading content assets and creating web pages accordingly
- Uploading and amending imagery as required
- Making bulk content and metadata changes
- Building pages according to KPMG design standards and incorporating content as required
- Applying metadata to uploaded content and content assets
- Assisting the marketing team with data collection and reporting
- Performs general web site maintenance
- Scanning for site defects and design inconsistencies
- Generating metrics reports for page usage
B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
KPMG Global Services
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016