Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position HR (Recruitment) in Kotak Securities Limited at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Kotak Securities Limited Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for HR (Recruitment) at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Kotak Securities Limited.
Company Name: Kotak Securities Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: HR (Recruitment)
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 50,000 – 1,50,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: NA
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Will be responsible for sourcing CVs and initial screening of candidates.
2. Will be responsible for scheduling and collating feedback from regional HR.
3. Should have effective interviewing skills and should be excellent in coordination.
4. Will work in close coordination with PAN India HR.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE :
1. Graduate / Post graduate.
2. Should have good communication skills.
3. Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
4. Min 6 months of exp in recruitment is compulsory
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Originally established in 1994, Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, which services more than 14 lakh customer accounts. The firm has a wide network of more than 1,255 branches, franchisees representative offices, and satellite offices across 386 cities in India and offices in New York, London, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore.We process more than 400000 trades a day which is much higher than some of the renowned international brokers.
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016