Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for HR Executive at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: HR Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Less Than 50,000 – 1,50,000 P.A
- Sourcing candidates for the Tied channel
- Would be responsible for the pre joining process vacancy creation, document evaluation, offer generation
- Would be responsible for the post joining process emp code creation, assisting new joinees with other formalities
- Handling employee queries at the branches
- Creating periodic MISs
- Graduate or MBA
- Should be skilled at using systems (excel, word, power point)
- Work experience of 3 months to 1 year in HR domain would be preferred
- Good communication skills required
- Should have knowledge of job portals
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., and Old Mutual plc. It is a company offering Life Insurance products, is one of Indiaï¿½s premier & growing insurance company employing over 1000 people, across various offices in India. We aim to achieve a balance between what our people want as individuals and what the organization expects of them.
- The most talented people choose to join and stay with us because we offer them opportunities to:
- Deliver the best – working with the most talented colleagues.
- Rapidly build skills, knowledge and experience.
- Work in a challenging environment that constantly demands them to operate at the edge of their ability.
- Be recognised and rewarded for their achievement by accelerated career paths and differentiated rewards.
- Be a good corporate citizen.
- Recruit and Retain the best
At KMOM, we understand that our client servicing depends upon our people. That makes our people our greatest asset. To encourage our people excel, we encourage an open door policy across all levels and our people’s contribution on a wide range of office matters from client service to professional. Opportunities to provide input empower us all to grow both professionally and personally. The company encourages training within the work environment, while providing staff with every opportunity to ‘upskill’ and advance their career prospects.
|Click here to Apply|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016