. Accountable for achieving planned financial result. Makes Installation capacity planning and completion forecast
. Communicates proactively the resource needs to his/her superior
. Responsible for efficiency measurement and reporting
. Communicates the capacity constraints to sales
. Responsible for managing customer disputes relating to installation.
. Proactive resource and capacity planning
. Responsible for managing sub-contractor relations.
1. Accountable for installation project profitability (difference between planned and realized profit)
2. Responsible for securing resources required
Leadership / People management:
1. Manages the activities and performance of installation supervisors
2. Responsible for ensuring labour planning for installation supervisors
3. Responsible for ensuring subordinates are trained to carry out respective duties
4. Responsible for making sure that the safety audits are carried out.
Skills & Education:
1. At least BE / B. Tech
2. Experience in elevator installation supervision or management.
3. Experience in supervision or management in allied trade.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Kone
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : KONE Asia Pacific and Middle East is one of KONE’s four area organizations representing almost one-third of global sales. The local leadership team is responsible for implementing KONE strategy in the area.
|Click here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017