Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Administration Executive in Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Knight Frank (India) Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Administration Executive at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Knight Frank (India) Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Administration Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Pune
Salary: 1,25,000 – 1,50,000 PA
Total No of Vacancy: 2
Website: http://www.Knight Frank.com
1. Space occupancy which includes allocating seats, movement of resources within the BU, coordination with IT team for movement of desktops, allocation of Laptops etc.
2. Managing logistics for Client/internal visits
3. Logistics for Internal BU events
4. Hotel & Guest house booking for BU associates.
5. Coordination on procurement of items for BU
6. Handling administrative queries
7. Transport coordination (Night/Casual/Client cab booking), roster management in view of 24×7 shift working.
8. Coordination of other administrative activities.
Good communication Skill
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Fluency in English
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Knight Frank India was set up in 1995 as a joint venture between Knight Frank UK, the leading international property consultants and a consortium of eminent Indian partners. We provide a spectrum of property related services that few organizations can match. Knight Frank India’s core business activities include Agency services, Facilities Management, Advisory Services and Project Management.
Facilities Management is critical to maintaining and enhancing asset values of properties. Knight Frank India’s Facilities Management team is one of the most experienced in the business and has on its client list some of India’s most respected corporations.
|Click here to Apply|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016