Candidates should possess BE / B Tech / MTech / MCA / MS (CS/Electronics/Physics/ECE). Strong in programming fundamentals, C++. Good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Matlab or equivalent tools
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge and exposure to .Net and C#
- Knowledge and exposure to VC++/ COM
- Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of inspector software
- Develop and maintain software applications and also algorithms.
- Work along with engineering, marketing and application groups to innovate competitive software analysis solutions designed to address specific customer needs
- Do requirements analysis, architectural analysis, design, develop and unit testing
- Acquire knowledge of key use cases in defect inspection using SWIFT tools
- Follow KT defined software development processes
Keywords: C++, STL, Data structures, OOAD, MFC
- This person has to be academically sound and posses strong programming fundamentals.
- Should have knowledge about Matlab or equivalent tools.
- Should be willing to develop\maintain software and algorithms.
- Should be able to adapt and learn fast. Should have enough engineering background to gain a deep understanding of KLA-Tencor?s domain and working of its tools.
Experience : Freshers / 1 Year
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MS, MSc, MCA
Company Name : KLA-Tencor
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : KLA-Tencor was formed in April 1997 through the merger of KLA Instruments (KLA) and Tencor Instruments (Tencor), two long-time leaders in the semiconductor equipment industry. Prior to the merger, both businesses served a segment of the inspection and metrology area; with KLA focused on defect inspection and Tencor placing its emphasis on metrology. Merging together in a one-to-one stock swap valued at $1.3 billion, KLA-Tencor became the most important process control player in the industry, bringing to market a complete line of yield management products and services from a single company.
|Click Here to Apply|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016