Responsible for software development using Microsoft Dot Net technologies (Windows application and web application).
- Analyze, program and implement as per project specifications.
- Responsible for delivering the projects on time.
- Design, code and test new windows and web software applications support the vertical in providing solution.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement. Ensure timelines of the Programs developed by the team assigned. Initiate code reviews/suggest improvements in code and quality.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E/ MCA
Company Name : Kilmist Infotech Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Kilmist is a global provider of innovative software services. Kilmist has a solid track record of providing high quality, cost-effective and leading edge software solutions to its customers since its inception in 1997. Kilmist is headquartered in beautiful Austin, Texas in USA. Kilmist provides top-notch IT solutions to US and International clients in the following areas: Mobile Solutions, Finance, Education, Telecommunications, Video-Conferencing and Semi-Conductor. Kilmist is always on the lookout for bright professionals. The key attribute we look for is ‘Resourceful’. We define ‘Resourceful’ as the ability to know, where to look for solutions when you don’t have a readymade one. If you think you have it and if you are not afraid to delve into and imbibe the umpteen new technologies thrown at you by the IT world on everyday basis, we want to talk to you immediately. Kilmist offers a fun working environment and excellent opportunities to advance several steps up the career ladder in a short amount of time. In addition to great salaries Kilmist also offers excellent performance bonus packages to its full time employees.
|Click here to Apply|