Candidates should possess BSc / MSc (Chemistry, Biochemistry or Microbiology) – Freshers
- Responsible to conduct lab analysis of feed sample for top 20 customers and complete minimum of 90 % of annual projects without errors with no more than 50% supervision.
- Ensure to deliver the reports on time to customers (minimum of 98% report within 5 days).
- Write and publish yearly block book in coordination with technical and product Managers( minimum 4)
- Should play active role as a team member in the project team in new product Innovative Process ( PIP)
- Maintain the lab account for chemical and test charges in a proper ledger.
- Maintain and operate the lab equipment effectively and handle the trouble shoot, basic repair of the lab equipments independently.
- Responsible to conduct method validation of the lab equipment at regular intervals.
- Ensure to send weekly and monthly reports to manager – CLS
- Responsible to maintain etiquette of the lab
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Company Name : Kemin combines sound molecular science
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Kemin combines sound molecular science with the human qualities of creativity, curiosity and collaboration to improve the lives of humans and animals around the world. Using superior science, Kemin manufactures more than 500 specialty ingredients that deliver important nutrition and health benefits through products consumed by people and animals.
|Click Here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016