Team Members will have the primary responsibility of processing electronic files / manual invoices received from the lines of business through electronic upload process or manual processing.
Team Member will be responsible for reviewing and reconciling and identifying & recovering credits that are outstanding on vendor’s financial records.
Team members will also be required to support/participate in various ad-hoc analyses related to reporting/ training & process improvement initiatives on a periodic basis.
– Commerce graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.
– Candidates who have serviced U.S. based customers in the past will be preferred.
– Very strong written & oral communication skills.
– Strong problem solving abilities with an analytical mind to research and resolve issues.
– Ability to understand and implement system/procedure/policy changes.
– Willing to work in night shift.
– SAP knowledge will be added advantage.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate, B Com
Company Name : JPMorgan Services India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : JP Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
|Click here to Apply|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016