We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees.
We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
1. Month end Fianancial reviews
2. Standard Monthly report preparation
3. Draw reviews
4. Fund performance reporing
5. Fund Analytics
6. Benchmark Indices data submisison
7. Fund Financials preparation
8. Debt Mark to Market
1. CA IPCC qualified with minimum 1 year of articleship tenure left
2. Good analytical skills, eye for numbers
3. Strong accounting knowledge
4. Good Excel skills.Knowledge of Advanced Excel would be an added advantage.
5. Good communication skills
6. Self starter able to prioritize key tasks effectively
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Garduate
Company Name : JPMorgan Chase
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today:
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016