Bachelors Degree Fresher’s required for the position Application Developer – Summer Intern in JPMorgan at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.JPMorgan Hiring Bachelors Degree freshers 2016 for Application Developer – Summer Intern at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree can apply for this job from JPMorgan.
Company Name: JPMorgan
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Job Post Name: Application Developer – Summer Intern
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. We are constantly looking for world-class technologists to join our team building solutions for high-volume cross-asset-class e-Commerce.
2. Candidates must be highly motivated with a deep desire to succeed in the financial environment.
3. The ideal candidates will have a clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts with basic programming background in one of the languages — C++, Java, or Python.
4. The interns would help build new or expand on an existing functionality for the bank’s e-commerce system; working on various front-office critical aspects of electronic trading such as dynamic Pricing, Trade Execution, Low latency 5. Order Management, Data Analytics or Hedging.
6. The system must efficiently handle real-time data and be carefully tuned for performance.
7. Interns would be responsible for the development of new features and will be accountable for the overall life cycle of their deliveries including analysis and design, development, deployment, optimization, documentation.
8. The working environment is competitive and demanding but one where creativity and problem solving skills are rewarded.
9. Please only apply for this role if you are interested in building a career in financial markets and learn the innovative e-commerce strategies.
10. Fantastic opportunities exist both in our Mumbai and Bangalore offices.
1. Electronification of trading Macro products has undergone a radical expansion over the past few years.
2. The percentage of electronically traded flow volume is witnessing an exponential growth year on year.
3. Optimizing hardware and software to analyze past market data to predict the future trends and take trading decisions based on that heuristic analysis is clearly seen as the future of trading.
4. JP Morgan, due to its deep and wide penetration in financial markets, has the unique advantage of offering the best cross product e-trading solutions to its client base.
5. Macro e-trading is in the forefront in this space.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
|Click here to Apply|