Bachelor, Post Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Applications Developer in JPMorgan at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. JPMorgan Hiring Bachelor, Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Applications Developer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Bachelor, Post Graduate can apply for this job from JPMorgan.
Company Name: JPMorgan
Qualification: Bachelor, Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Applications Developer – Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. To work on the software development on new and existing applications.
2. To perform analysis of the user requirements with regard to new and existing systems, and to prepare technical high level and detailed design documentation.
3. To ensure that developed software is of high quality, robust and meets the user`s functional and non-functional requirements.
4. To formulate and implement standards for analysis, design, programming, testing and documentation, and to ensure adherence to these standards.
5. To ensure that developed software has undergone unit and system testing prior to System Integration testing.
6. To estimate the effort and timescales involved for projects.
7. To organize quality reviews, constantly striving to improve working practices.
8. To work along with other teams – release management, environments management, testing, operate business, etc in the installation of software and the support & maintenance of systems.
9. To keep abreast of relevant developments and to advise in respect of tools, technologies, systems analysis and design.
1. Bachelor/Post Graduate
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016