Any Graduate, Post Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Operations Analyst in JPMorgan at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. JPMorgan Hiring Any Graduate, Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Operations Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for this job from JPMorgan.
Company Name: JPMorgan
Qualification: Any Graduate, Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Operations Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Process transactions on the loan system, Monitor the loan maturity report and loan queue.
2. Timely follow ups with the agent / customer for any notifications.
3. Ensure all the findings with in the SLA are been completed the same day.
4. Keeping track of the open items and taking appropriate action within the deadlines provided.
5. Ensure that the standard operating procedures are adhered to and are always updated.
6. Taking active participation in process improvement and automation.
7. Update the MIS/KPI on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
8. Ensure adherence to the quality control standards that have been set for the process.
9. Escalates issues as required to the management.
1. Graduates/Post Graduates in Commerce with 0-18 months of Investment Banking experience preferred.
2. Strong verbal & written communication.
3. Candidates with prior experience in Agency function, loan function & Loan IQ will be given preference.
4. Good Analytical skills and eye for details.
5. Strong problem solving skill and Decision making skill.
6. Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skill.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
|Click here to Apply|