The Candidates should possess Commerce graduates with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Candidates who have serviced U.S. based customers in the past will be preferred.
- Very strong written & oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities with an analytical mind to research and resolve issues.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Ability to understand and implement system/procedure/policy changes.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any graduates(Commerce)
Company Name : JPMorgan Chase
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
|Click here to Apply|