The CIB Finance & Business Management goals are to ensure a sound control environment and provide financial advice to support the business strategy.
The CIB External Reporting team provides regulatory and external reporting expertise for a growing number of lines of businesses within the Corporate Investment Bank.
CIB Finance & Business Management is looking for an analyst to join the Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance team within the broader External Reporting team. This QA team is responsible for validating the quality of the inputs into the reporting process as well as attesting to the integrity of the reporting process. This analysis is required across all external releases and filings (e.g. 10-Q, Annual Report, FR Y-9C, and Call Report). This includes partnering with corporate teams and controllers while improving existing processes.
- Work with the External Reporting team to evaluate existing reporting processes across the External Reporting team
- Assist in driving automation efforts around external reporting
- Improving the quality of reporting requirements and data requests
- Documenting requirements, identifying optimal processes, presenting results to management and managing project deliverables
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor\’s degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the organization (including senior management)
- Knowledge of different regulatory reports / disclosures and the relationship between the reports a plus
- Effectively build relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
- Leadership, relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups) and PowerPoint, Microsoft Access desirable
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com/ MBA/PGDM
Company Name : JPMorgan Chase
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016