JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.Com, M.Com freshers 2015 for Associate/Senior Associate at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Com, M.Com can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Qualification: B.Com, M.Com
Job Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Process transactions on the loan system, Monitor the loan maturity report and loan queue.
- Timely follow ups with the agent / customer for any notifications.
- Ensure all the findings with in the SLA are been completed the same day.
- Keeping track of the open items and taking appropriate action within the deadlines provided.
- Ensure that the standard operating procedures are adhered to and are always updated.
- Taking active participation in process improvement and automation.
- Update the MIS/ KPI on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Ensure adherence to the quality control standards that have been set for the process.
- Escalates issues as required to the management.
- Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce with 0-18 months of Investment Banking experience preferred.
- Strong verbal & written communication.
- Candidates with prior experience in Agency function, loan function & Loan IQ will be given preference.
- Good Analytical skills and eye for details.
- Strong problem solving skill and Decision making skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skill.
- PeopleSoft literate with knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Lotus Notes.
- Ability to work under pressure and high volumes.
- Analytical bent of mind.
- A good eye for detail.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Should be detail oriented, quality conscious & multi-tasking.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
|Click here to Apply|