JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.Com, M.Com freshers 2015 for Team Member at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Com, M.Com can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Qualification: B.Com, M.Com
Job Post Name: Team Member
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking; financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
Global Finance Operations (GFO) provides infrastructure support and data services leveraged by all lines of business and corporate areas. We work in close partnership with global finance technology and rest of the COO organization to establish standard operations that are integrated across business, functions, legal entities and regions. GFO India covers 7 finance functions.
Tax operations: This team is responsible for sales tax and property tax payments over the timeliness, completeness and accuracy of the data / bills received from various lines of Business or from the tax offices.
Primary Responsibilities of the team :
- Prepare sales tax returns based on the data feed received from various Lines of Business and release EFT payments within the due dates as required by each county or city.
- Process the property tax bills and E-Files accurately within the agreed SLA.
- Monitor, track, and report on the timeliness and completeness of source data.
- Partner with LOBs, Columbus onshore team and technology to identify root cause and resolve issues.
- Prepare Daily / weekly reconciliations and reporting.
- Commerce graduates with 0-3 years of work experience in accounts and taxation.
- Candidates who have worked and has the knowledge of indirect tax would be preferred.
- Candidates who have serviced U.S. based customers in the past will be preferred.
- Candidate should be willing to work in night shift.
- Strong skills of Ms-office mainly related to excel spreadsheet.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
|Click here to Apply|