JPMorgan Chase Hiring Any Graduate , Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Associate/ Senior Associate at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate , Post Graduation can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Qualification: Any Graduate , Post Graduation
Job Post Name: Associate/ Senior Associate
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Roles & Responsibilities – include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives
- Research, investigate and resolve Customer disputes/ inquires.
- Making calls to Customers & merchants to gather more information & resolve the dispute. Calling would comprise of 50% or more of production time.
- Adherence to SOPs, quality, productivity and compliance guidelines & standards.
- Experience in call center / credit card / customer service areas.
- Draft letters/ emails responding to Customers inquiry.
- Ability to work well with a diverse team of high performing individuals.
- Assist in the development of other employees.
- May assist to resolve escalated issues.
- Essential Skills & Experience — include specifics regarding academic/ professional qualifications (e. g. degree, university, results), # yrs total and # yrs relevant work experience, relevant employers, relevant experience (nature of work/ job functions)
- 0-3 years related experience in a call center / customer service / back – office / hospitality industry or environment
- Extremely Customer focused & Result oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken and written (drafting letters/ emails) communication skills
- Preferred Skills & Experience – include specifics, as above
- Must practice and promote JPMC\’ s operating principles – Integrity, Team Work, Respect & Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure, target driven environment; ability to multi-task
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems
- Excellent command of the English language
- Enthusiastic, positive approach to customer interactions
- Sound judgment and quick decision making skills
- Previous Visa/ Master Card call center experience is a plus
- Strong time management and organization skill.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to change JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/ F/ Disability/ Veteran.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
|Click here to Apply|